About VNeeS Compiler
(Veterinary) VNeeS Compiler, a part of eCTDOffice, is a Windows desktop software application for building error-free eSubmission for Veterinary Applications.
Get a personalized free quote on VNeeS Compiler: features, license types, services, prices.
VNeeS Compiler provides quick and intuitive construction of complex, valid electronic submission for a veterinary medicinal product: pharmaceutical, immunological or MRL.
VNeeS Compiler runs on various Windows based platforms and provides:
- off-the-shelf (no extra server components needed) Veterinary eSubmission (VNeeS) construction and validation system,
- integration with SharePont / Documentum (and other DMSs of your choice),
- an easy-to-use intuitive user interface,
- quick access buttons for commonly used tasks such as submission validation, document merging, adding PDF cross-references, and more.,
- customizable validation rules to allow the preparation of VNeeS submission specific to your country,
- an in-place validation system that helps you resolve naming and other errors during the compilation time,
- automatic optimization: removal of orphaned files and empty sections,
- auto generation of the TOCs (Electronic Table Of Content): GTOC TOC files,
- powerful PDF processing features: conversion to PDF version 1.4, optimization for fast web view, splitting and merging, hyperlinks, ...
- and much more ...
VNeeS Electronic Submissions
VNeeS Compiler follows the Guideline document on the specifications for provision of an electronic submission (e submission) for a veterinary medicinal product prepared by the TIGes-Vet.
If you would like the eCTD Office Suite to be demonstrated at your location please complete the contact form.